My music video

Website

Website
This is my site, click to view

Monday, October 1, 2018

Big Issue Coster Evaluation



I feel this poster went quite well, the use of the text and the cutout look both help create a more interesting fun design on the cover. I made sure to use the official logo and strap line in this poster to make sure the cover looked more real as well as the "inside" section containing relevant news headlines from the time.

I would have liked to maybe find another font for the main headline as although I like the light-hearted feel of the text I think I may have been able to find a more quality font if I had more time. The inside box also looks a little hard on the eyes, I maybe could have found a better way of adding the box whereby it blends in better with the rest of the cover. 

1 comment:

  1. Your work on the Big Issue cover has been very good. You have shown excellent understanding of magazine conventions and demonstrated high standard technical ability.
    EBI - the masthead could have dominated a bit more and the thought bubble/Big Ben design could have been linked more clearly.

    ReplyDelete