My music video

Website

Website
This is my site, click to view

Friday, December 14, 2018

Blog post 12: My advert storyboards

I created my advert storyboard to give an idea of how my advert would look as descriptions can only show so much. I went about this by getting a large piece of A3 paper and sticking various post its on it, with each on representing a different shot. I then wrote the dialogue under each post it as well as character movement and camera movement on which ever shot it applied to.

I mainly referenced my storyboard and initial concept notes when creating my storyboard as these had my ideas already there. I looked at previous storyboards I had made in a similar fashion in order to get an idea on how I would lay out my own.

My first shootboard

My second shootboard
This was beneficial as it allowed me to see how each shot would be framed as well as the actions of those within the shot so I could better see how realistic my shots were when I really saw them drawn out. This all helped me frame my shots and direct my actors into their correct positions when it actually came to filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment