My music video

Website

Website
This is my site, click to view

Friday, December 14, 2018

Blog post 15: My time-plan, crew and cast list

This was done in order to help me manage my time on the day. This was especially important to me as I had previously on the rough shoot not been able to film all of my desired shots in the small amount of time I had. By having a time plan it meant we knew roughly from and when the shoot as a whole would take, making sure everything was accounted for. The crew and cast list helped me pin down the help I would be getting on the day, for both acting and crew help.


The time schedule I used before I incorporated it into my shootboard




This was beneficial to me and meant the day was easier as we had a plan which we could follow. Although everything didn't go exactly to plan, by having something to follow it meant we only slightly deviated from the schedule meaning we still got everything done in the time. The crew and cast list also meant that everyone knew what they were going to do and there were no surprises for any of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment