My music video

Website

Website
This is my site, click to view

Friday, December 14, 2018

Blog post 9: My advert timelines

I went through creating my advert timelines by getting an A3 piece of paper and sketching out 2 timelines on it in order to make a timeline of events when creating my advert storyboards. I had to decide how best everything flowed together as well as getting a rough idea on timing of shots so that everything fits into the 30 second ad time.

When designing the timeline I mainly looked at my already created simple voiceover and figured out how to plot it out onto my 2 timelines. I looked at my previously made timelines in the past in order to get more inspiration on how to design them effectively.

My timeline

This was overall very beneficial to my project as it showed me the importance of timing in these adverts as you must fit everything to a 30 second window. It also showed me the importance of a simple advert concept as I had to be able to describe all my shots clearly. This meant that when it came to drawing out my concepts it wasn't  too difficult for me to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment