My music video

Website

Website
This is my site, click to view

Friday, December 14, 2018

Blog Post 10: My branding

When making the branding I needed to make something that would be eye catching yet original. I initially thought about going for an icon however settled on a text logo, with an overall orange colour scheme. This was the plan I made for my various YourFood logos:



I designed the logo in Photoshop and used the Bulletto Killa font, I put an orange stroke and gradient effect on the text to make it look bright and stand out. This approach meant that the logo was completely designed by me, using no pre-existing images or logos to make my own. I based my logo on other modern, simplistic text based logos such as the oreo logo:
The style of logo I based mine on

My bright, vibrant colour scheme was based on the one for Europe based food delivery service: Takeaway.com.
The Takeaway.com logo

My Brand logo

I kept this branding consistent when designing the app UI in which i used a app design template but changed it to match my own vision. This meant adjusting the text colours and iconography on the app to make it entirely personalised to my ad; I made multiple different app screens for different parts of my advert. I made the branding consistent across both ads as well as on the prop food packaging for my advert to keep synergy across both. Both my adverts had very simple on screen text at the very end , subtitling the slogan of my brand: "all day, your way, YourFood".

No comments:

Post a Comment