My music video

Website

Website
This is my site, click to view

Friday, December 14, 2018

Blog post 20: My target audience feedback

I made sure to get audience feedback so I could assess how well my adverts had turned out with my target audience. Just to check basic things such as seeing whether  my adverts made sense and came out as intended with my target audience.

I asked 2 males and 2 females, 2 of which were 17 and 2 of which were 16.
I asked them over the internet, messaging them all the questions and getting their responses individually.

These were my results for the questions I asked:

Did you like the advert you just watched?
Yes, it was funny
Yeah
Yes
Yes


Did you understand the story of the advert, what was it about?It was about a couple who couldn't get Breakfast and ordered it from Your Food. 
A couple woke up and didn't have any food so they ordered it in
The couple didn't have any breakfast and got it from the delivery company
2 people who didn't have breakfast so ordered it in



Did you understand the product being advertised, what was it?
Your food
The delivery app Your Food
your food
Your food delivery



Would you say this advert would appeal to people your age, what about it? 
Yes it would because it's funny
Yes, it has actors who are our age
Yes it does because it's clearly advertising a food app which would appeal to people our age.
Yes, it's funny



Is there anything you would change, if so what?
Not really
nope
maybe make it a little faster paced
better music

The answers of a 17 year old male I asked 

The answers of a 16 year old female I asked


From this I learned that my adverts intended message came through to my audience, the jovial tone of the advert was clear and it appealed to the audience. However I will take into account the feedback and would have spent more time finding music as well as possibly altering the pacing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment