My music video

Website

Website
This is my site, click to view

Friday, December 14, 2018

Blog post 17: My shoot-board

I made the shoot board in order to collate all the other parts of planning we had done previously. Storyboard, location reccie, time plan, crew and cast list all came together on the one sheet, making this possibly the most important piece of planning for the filming days themselves.We made them on microsoft word, using a table template which we filled in. Each shot number sat alongside a picture of the shot, the actors and props we were using, the time we planned to film it as well as an empty number of shots/best shot column which we would fill in on the day.



My shootboard for one of my adverts



My shootboard for my other advert


It meant that the whole process took a lot less time, as everything we had planned for the advert was already set out. There was no need for us to come up with or improvise much of the process, resulting in an overall much more polished advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment