My music video

Website

Website
This is my site, click to view

Friday, December 14, 2018

Blog post 13: My practice shoot/edit

I did this practice shoot in order to get an idea of how easy it would be to film the actual shoot. We went about this by filming and editing with our phones. This overall made this version a lot more amateurish as well as many things in this version that weren't in the actual version, with a change in actors, settings and props across the trailers.


My first practice shoot advert
My second practice shoot advert

This was overall very beneficial to my final project with the things I did wrong helping with my final product such as me forgetting to buy real food the day before the shoots as well as helping me realise the importance of getting enough footage before and after a shot. I also had to learn to manage my time better in order to make sure all my shots were filmed the second time around as I wasn't able to film 2 of the shots in my test shoot. There were also many additions I realised my ad needed such as sound effects, better pacing, different shot order as well as the addition of the delivery process in one of my adverts.

No comments:

Post a Comment