My music video

Website

Website
This is my site, click to view

Friday, December 14, 2018

Blog post 19: My Adverts Review

I did this in order to get checks on my final product for any minor changes that I needed to fix before publishing the adverts as my final versions. This was helpful as it just helped tweak any small changes not previously noted until we started especially looking for problems with our adverts.

We first had to upload a review copy of our ads to YouTube for this review:



I only had minor changes to make being:
  • making sure audio at the end didn't cut off
  • larger end title
  • Adjusting grading in places

This was ultimately very beneficial to my project which made sure I was happy with my final adverts, with no worries about whether or not there were serious problems with the ads. I only had to change some minor things such as making sure the end title filled up the screen more as well as making sure the audio didn't cut off at any point

No comments:

Post a Comment